Monday, April 2, 2012

Tech Sweatin'

OK... I promise this is my absolute LAST IRL Quest for the day... 

Its just that I started these in August, never got a chance to finish, and had most of the "bits and pieces" already, so it was easy to blog them.

Well, except this one.  This is a new one...  I just discovered Daily Burn in January when I was looking for a new food tracker and exercise tracker.  I'm way more motivated to workout if I can post it, or earn points for it or ... or ...  I really want to get a Jawbone Up tracker that will track sleep, weight, calories, etc.  I want the Up! because its currently the only waterproof tracker available on the market.  Despite all the noise about swimming being a fantastic form of exercise that anybody can do, none of the weight/fitness trackers are available for those that swim. 

I guess that makes me very much like my students and their video games (check back to see if I think this is a good thing...)


No comments: