Sunday, August 21, 2011

3D Game Lab: IRL Quest-Cooking 1

Slow Cooker Thanksgiving Turkey

I chose this recipe because I had a turkey breast in the freezer that needed to be prepared. Unfortunately, I have to be very careful what I eat, so finding a plain way to prepare the turkey so it was useable in multiple meals throughout the week was necessary. I think I would have preferred something a bit more interesting, but that's not possible right now...
I also chose it because, originally, I was supposed to be working with another teacher on a project. I just never made it over to her house because of technology issues and lots of storms.

Tools And Gadgets
Crockpot with lid

Ingredient List
1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon dried sage

No comments: