Sunday, August 21, 2011

3D Game Lab: IRL Quest-Let's Make A Meal


I made a turkey breast in my slow cooker for the Cooking 1 & 2 Quests. I then added risotto, frozen chopped broccoli, cream of corn soup and some Parmesan cheese to turn it into turkey, broccoli and rice "casserole". Right now I'm only allowed to eat pureed or liquid foods because of some health issues, so I'm afraid the picture isn't very appetizing...

This was quite good, one of the better meals I've made since I started the puree/liquid diet at the advice of the dietician I see. I wouldn't make this if you don't like Parmesan cheese or turkey. I love broccoli, but was disappointed that was it was all chopped together, I couldn't taste or crunch it. Oh well.

1 comment:

Discordeia said...

I love risotto! Looks good to me!