Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Blogfolios, Take 2

I redid a bit of the blogfolio presentation and wanted to repost it. I am still not quite sure where the extra "clouds" are coming from on some of the pages, but at least the text shows up in all the right ones now.
I really would like some comments about the plausibility of this idea. I'd also love to hear about any tools that people think would be useful for this other than what I've already listed.

My first effort at making an entry for the blogfolio has been difficult, and not at all as easy as I thought it was. Creating the PowerPoint was dead easy. Recording the sound bites was easy. Attaching the sounds to the PowerPoint slide, also easy. The problem came when I tried to turn the PowerPoint with its slides into something that I could post in a blog! Its been a huge time sink (remember the other post I made today, where I said anybody who knows me could vouch for a few things? Another one of those things is that I'm a perfectionist; I just can't bear the thought of turning in a project that didn't come out the way I wanted!). Right now it looks like I'm going to have to burn it to a CD to turn in for my graduate class tomorrow night...
Magi

No comments: